Key features of our Virtual PBX system:
Lower cost of ownership: no hardware or software to install or maintain
Professional call handling: Callers are greeted with a professionally recorded personalized business greeting, and then offered menu options for proper call routing
Anywhere forwarding: Calls can be forwarded to any employee’s phone, in any location – including international locations
Easy access: The system provides a directory of employee extensions accessible by inputting digits corresponding to employee first or last names
Voice mail capability: Takes voice messages for any employee extension, for a department, or for the company in general
Call transfer: calls can be easily transferred between extensions
Unified communication: Combines all phone and fax numbers into one corporate number. The technology encompasses all forms of phone, fax and email functions controlled by an individual user or a group of individual users into one controlled system
Web-based access: Allows for complete control of call forwarding options from anywhere, anytime using web-based interface
Voice message transcription: Messages can also be transcribed and emailed to you
- USA based professionals: All Live Receptionists are professionally trained USA based agents
- Personalized greetings: All calls are greeted with a completely customized greeting. Your caller will have no idea you are outsourcing your call answering services
- Allied services: Live Receptionists take messages, patch calls, schedule appointments, and even take and complete e-commerce orders from your website
- Pre-recorded messages: Marketing messages can be recorded to inform your callers about upcoming events, new services, or just to say how much you appreciate the call
- Immediate message forwarding: Messages are delivered via email, fax, or both. Email provides you immediate access to your messages, no matter where you may be, anywhere around the world, all the while saving you time and money. When your Live Receptionist takes messages for you, the message is quickly and efficiently sent to the appropriate email address, pre-specified by you
- Calendar management
- Client / lead follow-up calls and emails
- Email / fax replying and filtering
- Appointment scheduling
- Expense report processing
- Customer record update and maintenance
- Vendor research
- Event organization
- Document management including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Dictating / transcription
- Product research
- People research
- Vendor research
- Market research
- Competitor research
- Article research
- Clean your data for erroneous information or custom criteria given by you.
- Validate entered data for consistency and accuracy.
- Remove letters, symbols, and characters that don’t belong.
Data Formatting: We can take in raw information and format it to give it a structure that can be utilized to make business decisions.
- Organize people, groups, companies, or any other item.
- Reformat unorganized or unreadable text so it looks clean and professional.
- Parse unorganized data into a standardized format.
Data Processing: Our virtual assistants have expertise in processing scanned images for fan clubs, warranty cards, forms, or written surveys. Now you can make your business truly paperless.
- Check for erroneous and incorrectly entered information.
- Interpret bad handwriting more accurately than machine reading.
Data Extraction: We can sift through documents to find hidden yet valuable information.
- Locate and extract specific pieces of information from a scanned document.
- Determine if a document talks about a specific subject matter.
- Highlight and format names and addresses gathered programmatically.
My Business Assistant Online Marketing Services
Do you have an online presence in your community?
Did you know that 50% of all searches include a city or local term.
This means that every search for every term will have the local companies that have figured out how to get listed in all of the local directories. We’ll make sure that for all of the keywords that you want to show up for you’ll be showing up in your local area as the desired choice. If your prospect can’t find you…they can’t buy from you.How are your customers finding you? Are you on the front page of the Google listing in your industry? Do you have videos on video sites and your website which describe your business? Does your website show up in any first page searches?
Are you staying in front of your customer?
There are many ways to communicate with your customers and prospects. When it comes to the internet, this strategy can be done at a very low cost. The other advantage is the capability to automate your marketing. This strategy will generate leads or communicate to you prospects and customers on autopilot. It can also be changed at anytime!
Email marketing is an ideal way to maintain communication with your current customers, but it can also be a great way to turn prospects into customers.
They say you need to “touch” you prospect 7 times before they buy from you. By integrating an email campaign into your website or other Web 2.0 location you can generate leads by offering an exchange with a prospect – your informative eBook, coupon, tip video etc. for their email. Once you have this email you can maintain contact with for 7 days and gain trust and showcase the benefits of your product or service. Remember, benefits are about the customer not you.
Need more online visitors?
We can help get more visitors to your site.
- Advertising – PPC, Re-Targeting, Targeting Ads
- Local SEO
- MArketing Syndication
Let everyone know what your business has been up to!
A press release can help your business or organization get reach and publicity on the web across search engines, blogs, and websites. Compelling news in a well-crafted release will help you attract new business, as well as engage and retain existing customers. We can help write and submit your press release to all the important national and local media outlets.
Need an online presence or refresh your current one?
MBA provides services including web design and development, web application design, professional e-commerce online shopping systems, website hosting, search engine optimization (SEO), internet search engine promotion and submission, e-learning, 3D solutions to people throughout the world.
Need immediate traffic?
Search engine marketing is among the most important forms of online marketing today and it fits every budget. Being listed at the right position for a specific search query is the strongest way to draw in qualified visitors. In Pay Per Click programs you only pay when people click on your website. The right keywords need to be targeted, the competition has to be studied, and a perfect ad copy needs to be written. My Website Assistant’s PPC service carefully evaluates the keywords for your business and launches multiple campaigns to get the maximum results with minimum investment.
Need professional content?
Powerful online and offline marketing requires content on a regular basis. Your business needs content for point of view articles, press releases, websites, marketing campaigns, marketing collateral, blogs, advertising, training material, presentations, reports, product demos, and a lot more. Our experienced content designers can write and edit content for any business need. After you explain your requirements and send all the preliminary info, our writers do the research and create fresh content for you. They have expertise in writing keyword optimized content for the web too.
- MyBookkeeper includes all aspects of bookkeeping, payroll, and tax compliance needs; you will receive a financial personal advisor along with monthly financial reports and meetings.
- Save money and hassles by not hiring in-house accounting staff or managing freelancers
- Experienced CPAs and bookkeepers will handle your services
- Data input and submission is made simple and easy
- All reports and information will be at your fingertips
- Sound financial advice is available to you from your dedicated finance manager
- You will sleep well knowing all data and communication is secure